Welcome! Thank you for your interest in all we’re up to at Shasta Living Streets. Here you’ll find our latest resources for the media including whom to contact, press releases, fact sheets, images, videos, media we’ve appeared in, and more.
Anne Thomas, Executive Director
Jim Brown, Media Relations
- Bike Depot
- Bike Station
- Redding Bikeshare
- Downtown Loop
- Muralist Mona Caron
News from Shasta Living Streets
For up-to-date news about our projects and priorities, visit our blog.
In the News
- Ride On! – Enjoy Magazine City Guide – spring 2023
- Here are 4 Redding projects expected to be completed in 2023 – Record Searchlight 12/28/22
- Creating a Bikable, Viable Redding Parks & Recreation Magazine – 7/21/2022
- Redding & Shasta Living Streets visited by Strong Towns – November 2021
- California Agencies Award 20 Million for Clean Mobility Projects StreetsblogCalifornia – 6/24/2021
- The North States Most Powerful Climate Action Group Might Be Hiding in Plain Site – ShastaScout 4/8/2021
Click here for a complete list of news coverage.
Photos for Distribution
Click here for high-res images available for use. Credit: Shasta Living Streets, shastalivingstreets.org.
Click here for videos available for use. Credit: Shasta Living Streets, shastalivingstreets.org