Do you want your business to help build a truly bicycle-friendly community? Does your business or organization take steps to encourage colleagues to cycle to work? We want to help build and celebrate bicycle-friendly businesses in Shasta County. We need your help.
Nominate your employer to be recognized – it’s easy!
- 2017 Award submission is open until June 20th.
- Three categories: smaller businesses, larger businesses, and public agencies.
- Submit your comments on this short online form: NOMINATION FORM
Would you like to help your employer be more bicycle friendly? Would you like ideas and assistance? We’re happy to help, just let us know.
Shasta Living Streets is working to build the business case for biking. We join Healthy Shasta and the Chamber of Commerce to offer annual awards to the bike friendliest local businesses.
The review considers: 75% – how your organization creates a bicycle friendly workplace for employees. 25% – amenities to welcome customers traveling by bicycle.
- We will celebrate your success! Kudos, recognition and media promotion at the Bicycle Friendly Business Celebration in fall 2017
- A free bicycle rack or money towards a bicycle rack of your choice
- A Shasta Living Streets business membership with all the benefits, including free valet bicycle parking at a company event
- Marketing and promotion to share your employer’s excellence to our community
Read more about this program, download the document BicycleFriendlyBusinessInfo2017